Saturday, December 26, 2009

Test Knit 4

My friend Wendy and hopefully Sharon are test knitting "Socks for his Nibs" while I wait to become a designer on Ravelry.  I made a smaller version for our employee Mirelys and right hand women:)))


I made a pair of toe up socks using Cat Bordhi's Riverbed Master pattern for Martin, which Mirelys admired.  What else could I do but make her a pair:).  I had to cut the yarn in a few places to make the pattern match up.  Mirelys was tickled, at least she was a good actress.
I've started another pair for Martin to make sure that the heel is perfect.

I'm off to Montreal to visit Juanita for a few days. I'm hoping she's feeling lazy and wants to sit around and watch movies.  I'm looking forward to knitting a bit.  Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments: