Saturday, June 28, 2008

Arrived in the Mail





Lorna's Laces in Chocolate, and Dream in Color Smooshy, Black Parade all from the Loopy Ewe.
Season's Yarn Club from Sundara Yarns, Prickly Pear on the top and Jungle Boogie on the bottom.
I'm spending too much time on Ravelry checking out 2 groups, Sundara Yarn Love and the Seasons Yarn Club. I'm not getting as much knitting done as I would like. Sundara has a new website and no longer tells us when she is updating the site. If all of the Sundarian's signed on at the same time we would probably crash the site. She is working hard at tweaking the site, we'll have to patient. In the last year I've tried a lot of different sock yarns but I'm totally obsessed with Sundara's Yarn. I have not snagged an update since she changed the site. I thought I was being very decadent signing up for 2 seasons, spring and summer and find out later that some have signed up for six???
I've been slowly updating my stash on Ravelry, takes some time but is fun to go and look at it. Also been posting a few projects, when will I get to all of them?
So much yarn so little time:))

No comments: