Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Take a picture when yarn arrives

I'm sitting in my office and it's still bloody raining. Oh well, at least I won't have to work hard in the yard today. Bad weather saves the wear and tear on my body:)
I've made a promise to myself I will not wind yarn into cake until I've taken a picture.

Took a bunch of pictures today using the flash as it's too dark outside to get any decent pictures. Here are pictures I promised yesterday.
These are Diamond Fantasy Shawl by Sivia Harding in the Silk Lace in the Tulip colorway by Sundara Yarns.






These pictures are Mad Color Weave by Tina Lorin done in Sundara Yarn Sock in Brown over Cocoa. The pattern is very easy to follow. The only thing I might do differently if I knit again is when you start the heel flap you have to increase 2 stitches on each side which seems to pull a bit and make small holes. I'll try and increase the stitches in previous row so as not to pull.













These 3 kits are all from Van Calcar Acres Farm. The Yarn Harlot created quite a bit of chaos in Jennifer's life after she posted about the kit. It took quite a while to get the kits but she did warn me.















Every time I post a picture it goes to the top of the page and I have to reposition everything, darn frustrating. When you preview pictures are not where you put them. So that's it for me today. Think I'll go and see what's happening on Ravelry.

No comments: