Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Marie Antoinette

This is Marie Antoinette, I started it yesterday. I've just turned the heel. I'm doing them on 2.25 circulars. If you click on the pictures they will blow up a bit and hopefully show some of the detail. I nearly ripped it out as it is a bit snug going over the heel. I've read so many articles that say you really should do socks at a tighter gauge. They are supposed wear better. I was worried that the edging would be too loose. The pattern is well written, so far everything is at it says. I plan on wearing them with sandals. The patterning goes right down the heel. This is the first time I've knitted with Harmony from the Woolen Rabbit. It does pool a bit but not in an unpleasant way.
I'm going to have to figure out how to take good pictures of my own feet:)
That's it for today.

No comments: